Registered Nurse (RN) in our Device Clinic
Come train with us! We will teach you how to coordinate daily functions of the practice’s Electrophysiology (EP) device program, by serving as primary resource for pacemaker and defibrillator programming and tracking. You will also provide direct patient care, general nursing assessment, selective nursing procedures and database administration to assure high quality care and service to patients with implanted EP devices under the direction of the EP physician. You will perform statistical, clerical, and quality assurance duties under the supervision of the Director of Clinical Services.
Minimum qualifications for this position include:
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Missouri (or will have RN license within 90 days of hire)
- CPR and ACLS certification
- Three years clinical experience
- Two years of cardiology experience
- Strong EKG/arrhythmia interpretation skills
- Skill in performing device checks and reprogramming
This position is Monday-Friday, daytime, no weekends, no holidays.
This position is located in Columbia, MO.
Ready to Apply? Click here: Apply on Indeed
Missouri Heart Center is a leading provider of cardiovascular care in central Missouri offering a competitive benefits package including Paid Time Off (PTO), holidays, 401(k) plan, health benefits, as well as life and long-term disability insurance.